Online Course Material.... Coming Soon!
We are in the process of building our online course material covering a range of topics from quantitative finance to machine learning. Below are a few sample outlines of these courses.
FX/CFD Brokers 101
In this course we look at:
- Recognising and evaluating the role of a typical FX/CFD Broker in the wider financial markets
- Describe what currency pairs and CFD’s are and how they are traded
- Interpret real currency price charts, applying both technical and fundamental analysis
- Understand the core tick and trade data used by brokerages
Practical Applications of Machine Learning Using Python
In this course we look to:
- Demystify the “magic” of Machine Learning (ML) by giving an overview of the basic mathematics behind the algorithms
- Understand the basic’s of how datasets are constructed for supervised ML
- Have a general overview of different types of ML algorithms, classification, regression, clustering, rule mining etc
- Gain experience of using libraries such as numpy, pandas, pickle, sklearn.
- Look at examples of pipelines to apply ML to real world datasets from Kaggle using Python
To see a draft outline click here.